This video will show you basic, but very effective workouts and stretches that will help strengthen your core and pelvic muscles. This will help make labor and birthing a bit easier. Make sure to download the check sheet below as a reminder of workouts you can be doing daily.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here for our full disclosure. Thank you!
Table of Contents
Pregnancy Workout For Easier Labor & Birth
Free Pregnancy Workout Printable
Use this free printable to make it easy to remember which exercises and stretches you should be doing daily to help prep your body for labor.
Our Favorite Pregnancy & Baby Ideas
- 17 Creative ways to Save Big Money on Baby
- 7 Tips & Tricks to get Baby to Sleep Better
- Natural Morning Sickness Remedies that Work
- 11 Things to do (for yourself!) Before Baby Comes
- 9 Ways to Love your First Weeks With Baby
- 9 Strange Things that Happen to your Body Postpartum
- Pregnancy Workout for an Easier Pregnancy & Birth
- Pregnancy Safe Activites for a Fit Pregnancy